Who are the Loix- île de Ré Greeters ?
Greeters, in Loix like elsewhere, do have a common history and operationnal rules. In order to know everything about that, please, click on the following button:Greeters were born in New-York, Who are thet today?
Loix Greeters are happy to transmit their enthusiasm during a stroll, for around one hour and an half. This will be a lot of discoveries and exchanges. Depending on your domains of interest, several itinéraries will be proposed, for you to choose.
Don’t hesitate to register to get to know Loix and Ré Island, in another way, with us!
Here below, some strolls organised by our greeters…
- Loix in the past and today
- Loix peninsula: in-between salt and vineyards
- The sea, foreshore and the Ré Island
- The old village of Loix
- A huge barrel visit
- Loix, the gaelic village on the island
- Loix : Between sea wall, marsh and salt pan